RETURNS / CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Cancellation Policy
The below applies if and only if you are a citizen of the United Kingdom and you bought the products as a consumer:
1.1. You may cancel your order at any time before your order is dispatched unless we have already started to manufacture a bespoke product or for any reason before the expiry of 14 days beginning on the day after you received your order (this applies only to stock items which are not printed to order by a digital process and does not cover framing or stretching costs).
Please follow the link to optional Withdrawal Form.
1.2. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds if the image has been purchased by a company or individual in the picture trade.
1.3. If you cancel before we have dispatched the Goods, we will refund to you the price of the Goods and the cost of delivery, if any.
1.4. If you cancel after we have dispatched the Goods, we will refund the price of the Goods only.
1.5. If you cancel after we have dispatched the Goods, you are obligated to return them to us within 14 days in the same condition in which you received them. The returned Goods must reach us in 100% re-saleable condition for customers to be eligible for a refund. We cannot refund your money if the Goods have been used, worn or damaged by you (the Buyer).
1.6. You are the party bearing the cost and risk of returning the Goods to us, unless the Goods are faulty due to the Company’s error:
- The goods do not match their description
- The goods are not of a satisfactory quality
In cases described above, the Company will bear the reasonable cost of the return.
1.7. We will refund your money by the same method with which you paid, within 14 working days of receipt by us of the returned Goods.
2. All digital prints and all framing and mounting constitute a made-to-order product and therefore the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days is not applicable
3. Return / Procedure
Prior to sending the Goods back to us, please ensure the following:
- Notify us that you would like to return Goods by e-mailing us: email@example.com or telephoning: +44 (0)20 7349 2908 with detailed information regarding goods, order/invoice number and reason for the return
- Print out the Return Form. Please fill it out with requested information and enclose it with Goods in the original package
- Ship your return to the address provided on the Return Form